Corporates need access to high quality, relevant data in a timely and cost-effective manner. This data is key for them to make effectives investment decisions, trade execution, regulatory compliance and overall management of the organization.
Data management involves much more than just technology. A holistic approach to data management coordinates people and business processes as well as technological innovation. Firms need to consider key elements such as data architecture, metadata – data about data – security and storage.
- Strategy – Roadmap, benchmarking & migration strategies
- Process – As-is & To-be processes, Change Management & IT Architecture
- Solution – Package & Vendor evaluation and selection
- Realization: Data, security and integration modeling, test planning & validation
- Customization – Change management & GO live support
- Dev & Maintenance – Development, Maintenance & Technical helpdesk management
- Data Integration - Expertise in Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) data from a wide range of sources like Legacy Systems, ERP Systems, CRM Systems, Unstructured data, other databases so on. Single point of control helps and auditing tools that monitor processing help improve productivity.
- Data Quality – Data cleansing without moving or migrating data, high levels of data accuracy enhancing quality. Manage your end to end data life cycle in a single touch
- Data Governance – Data governance gives guidance to your data.
- MDM – Delivers single view of your entire organization data
- Training & Support – Global rollout through training and support as per credits
- Oracle Database
- IBM DB2